Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

четвъртък, 30 октомври 2014 г.

Week 43 : Time out - part III /catch up

 Lucky 7's in 2014
Friday ... Play
Счупено лого на Blogger
Oops? This is a mistake!


 ***
"The moment I wake up
Before I put on my makeup
I say a little pray for you
While combing my hair now,
And wondering what dress to wear now,
I say a little prayer for you" 

                                                                Song - Aretha Franklin

 Saturday ... Family stuff


On Saturday we went to the cemetery - marked one year without Mom. It was very cold.
Despite the cold, the priest sang outdoors in front of the wall with the polls.
 ***
Sunday ... 
Preparation -
All vegetables have been washed well and cut into small pieces.
Lunch - pork with cabbage
pickles
Pumpkin pie and banitsa.
Another pumpkin cake + chocolate.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар