Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

четвъртък, 10 септември 2015 г.

So if you're asking me I want you to know - IV / update

Do you remember that? -

The big answer for the 
IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
 ***
     Айк ни пита каква картичка може да направим за мъж - нещо, което те харесват или просто може да ги развесели. Веднага се сетих за този виц:
     Един мъж се събужда сутринта след пиянска вечер и започва да вика:
     - Помощ! Крокодил!
     - Къде е? Къде е? - пита жената, която лежи да него.
     - О, боже! И говори!
     Ike asks us what card can do for man - something they like or just can cheer them. Immediately I thought of this joke:
    A man wakes up in the morning after a drunken night and began to shout:
    - Help! Crocodile!
    - Where is it? Where is it? - Asks the woman who lies to him.
    - Oh my God! And it 
can speak!


In the mall - crocodile to crocodile
And my atrwork:


/These pictures are made using my GSM. My camera is broken./
Coloring Page Tuesdays
 Congratulations to Elizabeth O. Dulemba -  
she will soon be a student again!
Good luck!
Sentiment:
Your Love Keeps Lifting Me - Jackie Wilson

Challenges:
Challenge #6 For the Men
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog -  Challenge 13 - Use a Sentiment
***

" You smiled, you smiled
Oh and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
for you are mine..."
***
Sept.16th 
If you have a sister - it's great -
my sister lent me her camera - to do here this picture! The difference can be seen!

Dear Internet friends - Many thanks for your nice comments and support!
***

22 September 2015



11 коментара:

  1. fabulous image and design .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Ha! I love it Borqna! Maybe we'll get to meet one of these days now that I'm at least a little bit closer! Keep sharing! :) e

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Oh, what fabulous images Borqna :-D I love that crocodile in the Mall - is he made from Lego ???? Great funny joke and I LUV your crocodile door hanger - fabulous :-D

    Thank you for coming along to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. This is so fun! Love love it! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenge! Nan, DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. He he is this brilliant, so amusing, I love it. Thank you for taking the time and sharing your creativity with us Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. That's a pretty funny joke and I love how you used that to inspire a terrific card! You have a great sense of humor. Please come back and share your fun with us at Opus Gluei when we put up new challenges!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. love mr.crock thanks for joining ikes world challenge
    Lynne dt

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. A great masculine creation with the fun crocodile. Ha ha love your joke too.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 1,100 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Thanks for playing with us @ Ike's Challenges. I love this card living 40 miles from Gainesville Florida and having Albert and Alberta Gator as mascots. The wings I hope they'll have to fly to victory in football this year. :-}

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. How fun!! I love your project, and thank you for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenges this fortnight.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Great project. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ОтговорИзтриване